Teacher training - CELTA
We are pleased to be offering the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults).
This course will be delivered in collaboration with Accademia Britannica IH Rome and Cambridge English. The Teacher Training Center (IH Rome-Accademia Britannica) - that oversee running the course at IH Florence- has been a CELTA center since 1975 and has a team of 6 resident trainers.
So far, IH Rome has trained about 4.500 EFL teachers
The CELTA course is the original "TEFL" course and provides initial training leading to the Cambridge English CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
It is intended for those without previous experience who wish to enter the profession and for teachers with no previous training in this field.
in this course, you get hands-on teaching practice and observation of experienced teachers, applying your learning in the classroom with English language learners.
CELTA enables you to obtain your first TEFL job anywhere in the world: the course is highly regarded by employers around the world as providing sound initial training and a strong basis from which to develop as a teacher of English.
Duration: 4 weeks (04/05/2020-29/05/2020)
- Applications are welcome from English native speakers and non-native speakers, aged 18+ with CEFR C1 (high) - C2 level English. A standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into higher education is normally required. Acceptance onto this popular yet demanding course is dependent on the outcome of a short interview and language awareness exercise.
- Starting Date: 04/05/2020
- Course Duration: 4 weeks (04/05/2020-29/05/2020)
- Num. Lessons: 120 contact hours, with a further 80 hours required for assignments and lesson planning
- Class Schedule: From Monday to Friday
- Class Time: 12 am to 8 pm
- Student Capacity: min.6 max.12
- Teachers: Extensive experience
|Course Duration||Price 2020|
|4 Weeks||1.880 €|