From North to South
Journey through different regions of Italy to discover the most characteristic Italian holiday.
- The course is recommended for students with a knowledge of Italian starting from level A2, and focuses on Italian culture, in particular on the typical festivals of each region.
- The aim of the course is to develop the four main skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing), with particular attention to production skills and oral comprehension.
- A lesson lasts 50 minutes. Each lesson focuses on a typical festival of an Italian region (Il Calcio Storico Fiorentino for Tuscany, the Carnival of Ivrea for Piedmont, La Notte della Taranta for Puglia etc.)
- During the lesson various activities are carried out: watching and commenting on a video, describing photographs, reading a text, discussing with the class.
- The lessons are held in Italian.
- The course takes place twice a week.
Book your place now as posts are limited [email protected]
- Cost - 40 € a person per week